- FansConnected accessed at www.FansConnected.io (“FansConnected” or the “Website”) is a social media website and application service that allows users to upload photos, videos, posts and live stream to their profile, setting a monthly subscription price and therefore earning money from any paying subscribers (“Fans”).
- This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with us and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time and at our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. By continuing to use FansConnected after such notice, you agree to these Terms as modified. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
- We do not own User Content on FansConnected and views expressed by Users on FansConnected do not represent the views of FansConnected. All User Content transactions and interactions on FansConnected are between Users and at no point does FansConnected become a party to any transaction or interaction between Users.
- We reserve the right at any time and without notice to:
- modify, suspend or terminate FansConnected or any portion thereof;
- restrict, limit, suspend or terminate your access to FansConnected or any portion thereof;
- delete any content you post on FansConnected if in our reasonable opinion it does not comply with these Terms and/or applicable law;
- monitor your use of FansConnected (including any content or message you post or broadcast on FansConnected) to verify compliance with these Terms and/or any applicable law;
- investigate any suspected or alleged misuse or unlawful use of FansConnected and cooperate with law enforcement in such investigation;
- disclose information about your use of FansConnected in connection with law enforcement investigation of any suspected or alleged illegal activity, or in response to a lawful court order; or
- change the payment or payout processor that enables you to make or receive payments as a User.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to Users.
How it Works
- FansConnected is a social media platform that lets you create a User profile, which in turn allows you to:
- upload and post photos and videos for access by your Fans; and/or
- subscribe to another User’s profile to view their otherwise restricted photos and videos.
- Fans can use the ‘Ask Me Anything’ to ask the content creators questions and these messages are visible to all users who are subscribed to the content creators page.
- Write posts and post them on your timeline.
- Live stream to your subscribed fans. Note, all live streamed videos automatically disappear after they end and will no longer be visible to anyone.
- The term “User” refers to all users, whether using the Website to earn money or to subscribe to others.
- The term “User Content” means any and all media uploaded by Users.
- To register and create an account on FansConnected, you must provide a valid email address, a username, and a password or a valide Facebook account or a valid Twitter account. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete.
- If you are looking to subscribe to other profiles you will need to add a payment card. When adding a payment card, your card information is stored by a payment processor. FansConnected does not hold or store your card information in our infrastructure; or if you are subscribing to a profile containing sexually explicit content, your card information is stored by a different payment processor. However, as far as legally possible, FansConnected reserves the right to change the payment processors it uses at any time and without notice to you. FansConnected does not store any payment card information.
- If you are looking to earn money from other Users subscribing to your profile, you will need to add a bank account and upload a valid form of ID. You may also need to submit additional legal information, such as a W-9 if you are resident in the United States of America (the exact information required will depend on your country). Your earnings will be paid into your bank account, either via one of our payout processors or via direct bank wire (only on request and written approval by FansConnected). With exception to those Users seeking payment via direct bank wire, FansConnected does not store any bank account information, which is stored by our third party payout processors.
- By registering on FansConnected, you confirm that:
- all account registration, profile information and content you provide is your own information and the content is truthful and accurate;
- if you previously had an account with FansConnected, your old account was not terminated or suspended by FansConnected for violation of these Terms;
- you register on FansConnected for your own personal use and you will not sell, rent or transfer your account to any third party; and
- FansConnected reserves the right, at any time, to verify the information which you provide to us as well as your compliance with these Terms and to suspend your account if it is unable to do so to its reasonable satisfaction.
- You are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur on your account and you are responsible for keeping your login details confidential and secure. You agree not to disclose these details to any other person or entity and immediately notify us at support@FansConnected.io if you believe someone has used or is using your account without your permission or if your account has been subject to any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you log out of your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to access, view or record your password or other personal information.
- We have the right to disable any user name, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time and at our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
- 18 U.S.C. Section 2257 Compliance Notice
- In relation to records as per 18 U.S.C. 2257 for any and all content found on this Site, place your inquiry to the site for which the content was produced since www.FansConnected.iois not a producer (primary or secondary) of any and all of the content found on the Site.
- All persons that appear in any visual portrayal of actual sexually explicit conduct appearing or otherwise contained within FansConnected.io were over the age of eighteen (18) years at the time the visual image was created.
- Exemption Statement — Content Produced by Third Parties:
- The owners and operators of FansConnected.io are not the “producers,” as such term is defined in 18 U.S.C. 2257 or subsequent case law, of any of the visual content contained in this website. All Third Parties that upload content on to this website must adhere to, and comply with USC 2257. Pursuant to Title 18 U.S.C. §2257(h)(2)(B)(v) and 47 U.S.C. §230(c), the operators of this website reserve the right to delete content posted by Third Parties which operators deem to be indecent, obscene, defamatory or inconsistent with their policies and terms of service.
- Questions or comments regarding this Exemption Statement should be addressed to: support@FansConnected.io
Subscriptions, Purchases and Payment of Revenue
- Payment for the services, if any, purchased on this Site may be made by credit card or any payment set forth on our payment page. Billing may be performed by a third-party payment processor. For credit card payments, you will be required to provide us with the exact billing address and telephone number that Your credit card issuer has on file for You. You may further be required to provide us with the security code on Your credit card. You authorize us and our agents to transact payments on Your behalf. In the event of recurring payments, You have authorized us to automatically renew Your fee payments on a continuing basis and to charge Your credit card (or other payment means) on an ongoing basis unless and until You notify us that You wish to cancel such recurring payments. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing, or denial of, Your access to content creators fan page. We reserve the right to suspend Service to You in the event You have provided inaccurate or incomplete credit card information, or if Your payment information is out of date.
- To access another User’s content on FansConnected, you must first add a payment card to your account and then click the ‘Follow’ button on that User’s profile. All purchases are final and non-refundable. However, you may cancel your subscription at any time by turning off the ‘Auto-Renew’ switch located under the relevant User profile or by contacting us at support@FansConnected.io, which will allow you to access the User’s profile until the end of the existing billing period, where you will lose access to the content and not be re-billed.
- If a User uploads content (an “Uploading User”) then, subject to that User complying with these Terms, that User is entitled to 85% of the revenue generated by other Users who subscribe to the uploading User’s content. Payment will be made by or on behalf of FansConnected to the uploading User.
- All purchases made on FansConnected.io are final and non-refundable. You are entitled to cancel any subscription, for any reason and at any time, thereby ensuring that you will not be billed again for that subscription.
- However, any purchase made on FansConnected and subsequently subject to a chargeback will result in the User’s account being immediately and permanently excluded from FansConnected.
Should you wish to deactivate your FansConnected account, please contact FansConnected customer support at support@FansConnected.io to submit your deactivation request. We will deactivate your account within 5 working days after receiving your request.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Other than User Content, the Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Website, except as follows:
- your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- you may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes; and
- you may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Website will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- Other than User Content, no right, title, or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by us. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- The FansConnected name, logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of ours or our affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Subject to all of the terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions contained in these Terms, we grant to you a conditional, revocable, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, non-exclusive and limited license to use our website and to download and install a single copy of the FansConnected app on your mobile device for your own lawful and personal use only. You acknowledge and agree that the foregoing license may be revoked and terminated by us at any time and for any reason (including, without limitation, if you violate these Terms or any applicable law). Any use of FansConnected other than as expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
- We do not warrant that FansConnected is compatible with all devices and operating systems. It is your sole responsibility to determine whether or not FansConnected is compatible with your device. From time to time we may make updates to FansConnected and will make such updates available through the website and/or applicable app store (Apple iTunes for iOS devices, or Google Play for Android devices).
- We require that all Users respect and comply with these Terms below, at all times, when using FansConnected.
- You may not:
- use FansConnected other than for your own lawful and personal use in accordance with these Terms;
- impersonate us, one of our employees, another User, or any other person or entity or falsely state, suggest or otherwise misrepresent affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship between you and any other person or entity;
- falsify account registration information, or make unauthorized use of another’s information or content;
- use FansConnected in any manner or for any purpose that is illegal or unlawful, including engaging in any activity that violates any right of any person or entity;
- copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from, any portion of FansConnected without our express written permission;
- use FansConnected for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation;
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or Users of the Website or expose them to liability;
- create, upload, post, display, publish or distribute User Content that:
- (a) is obscene, illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, hateful, discriminatory, threatening or harassing, or in any way incites violence or any of the aforementioned prohibitions;
- (b) violates another’s copyright, trademark, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other property or personal right (for example, using the name, likeness, image or other identity of another without proper consent);
- (c) promotes or advertises escort services;
- (d) promotes or advertises firearms or other weapons, tobacco, drugs, or drug paraphernalia;
- (e) promotes any illegal activity, or advocates, promotes, or assists any unlawful act;
- (f) causes annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or is likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
- (g) involves commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising;
- (h) gives the impression that it emanates from or is endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case;
- remove, erase, modify or tamper with any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that is contained in any User Content that you do not own;
- use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or derive the source code of FansConnected;
- interfere in any way with the operation of FansConnected or any server, network or system associated with FansConnected, including, without limitation: hacking, mail-bombing, flooding, overloading, or making “denial of service” attacks; probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of the app or any server, network or system associated with the app; breaching or circumventing firewall, encryption, security or authentication routines; accessing information not intended for you, or accessing another user’s account that you are not expressly authorized to access;
- use FansConnected for any unauthorized purpose, including, without limitation, for purposes of building a competitive product or service, monitoring the app’s availability, performance or functionality, or for any other competitive purposes;
- use any automated program, tool or process (including without limitation, web crawlers, robots, bots spiders, and automated scripts) to access FansConnected or any server, network or system associated with FansConnected, or to extract, collect, harvest or gather content or information from FansConnected; or
- make any other use of FansConnected that violates these Terms or any applicable law.
- Any content posted that is reported by another User or FansConnected, and that is deemed unacceptable by FansConnected, will be deleted and the User notified via email. Users who repeatedly violate our Acceptable Use policy may be deactivated. If we become aware that an FansConnected User is underage, we will promptly deactivate that User’s account and delete all information and content of that User from FansConnected. If you are a parent or legal guardian and become aware that your minor-child has registered on FansConnected, please immediately notify us at support@FansConnected.io
- By registering an account with FansConnected, you represent and warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- you will fully comply with these Terms;
- you accept full responsibility for the use of FansConnected on any device, whether or not it is owned by you;
- you accept full responsibility for any User Content created or provided by you; and
- your use of FansConnected will not violate these Terms or any applicable law.
- If you are using FansConnected on behalf of a business or other entity, you warrant that you are authorized to grant all the licenses stipulated in these Terms and that you are authorized to bind the business or other entity to these Terms.
- To comply with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (Title 17, United States Code) (“DMCA”), we will respond to proper notifications of claimed copyright infringement and will take appropriate action including removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing User Content and, if deemed appropriate by FansConnected, terminating the account of the User who published the content.
- To notify us of claimed copyright infringement, please contact our customer support team by email at support@FansConnected.io
- Under the DMCA, a notification of claimed copyright infringement must include all of the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- If we remove or disable access to your Content in response to a DMCA notification of claimed copyright infringement, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you, and you may make a counter-notification in writing with our Designated Agent listed above.
- A DMCA counter-notification must include all of the following:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement by you under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification; and your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of which you are located and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the notice of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.
- If we receive a proper counter-notification from you, we will notify the party alleging copyright infringement and will reinstate your User Content that was removed or disabled within 30 business days following our receipt of your counter-notification, unless the party alleging copyright infringement notifies us first that it/he/she has filed a court action against you.
- Please note that, under the DMCA, any person who knowingly makes material misrepresentations in a notification of claimed infringement or in a counter-notification may be liable for damages.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
- You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
- The Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website;
- send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Website;
- cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
- You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. However, you must not:
- establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking;
- link to any part of the Website other than the homepage; or
- otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Website that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms.
- You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
- If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including, without limitation, banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- Some websites which are linked to the Site are owned and operated by third parties. Because We have no control over such websites and resources, You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible or liable for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not screen or endorse them, and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, services, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources
- You further acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third-party content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource. If You decide to access any such third-party website, You do so entirely at Your own risk and subject to any terms and conditions and privacy policies posted therein. You further acknowledge that use of any website controlled, owned or operated by third parties is governed by the terms and conditions of use for those websites, and not by this Agreement.
- Links to external websites (including external websites that are framed by the Site) or inclusions of advertisements do not constitute an endorsement by Us of such websites or the content, products, advertising, or other materials presented on such Site, but are for Your convenience.
You hereby agree to hold Us harmless from any and all damages and liability that may result from the use of links that may appear on the Site or via the Services. We reserve the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time.
- Subscribers with a FansConnected account has a unique referral URL that allows users to earn income from any other subscribers ‘Fans’ user who signs up via their referral link. In order to ensure the referral is successful, the new user must register with FansConnected using the same browser that they used to click the referral link.
- FansConnected pays Users who refer other Users 5% of all total income earned by the referred User and the payment of this referred income is processed on the first calendar business day of each month. This referral income is deducted from the FansConnected’ fee and not from the income of the referred User.
- For a User to be successfully added to another User’s referral program, that user must sign up to FansConnected via a unique referral URL. In no event will FansConnected be liable to add a user to a referral account if that user has not signed up via the correct referral link.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitations of Liability
- By using FansConnected, you acknowledge and agree as follows:
- You understand that except for the specific subscription programs offered by FansConnected on this Site, this Site is available for Your personal, non-commercial, and educational use only. You may not mirror any materials contained on this Site without prior written permission of FansConnected. You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device or manual process to screen scrape, monitor, mine, or copy any of the web pages of this Site, any advertisements, any profiles, or any content hereon. Because the harm caused by violations of this section are not easily measured, You agree to pay a liquidated damages fee of $35,000 if You violate this term. The parties agree that this liquidated damages provision is not a penalty, but is instead an attempt to reasonably anticipate the amount of actual damages that might be sustained by FansConnected in the event of a breach of this provision.
- FansConnected and all of its services and features are provided without warranties of any kind, express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, with respect to FansConnected and all of its services and features, including, and without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, completeness or reliability of FansConnected, or the results of your use of FansConnected. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. We also do not warrant or guarantee that FansConnected and all of its services and features will be available at any particular time or location; that FansConnected and all of its services and features will be secure, uninterrupted, and error-free; that any defect or error will be corrected; or that FansConnected and all of its services and features will be free of viruses and other harmful components. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. To the fullest extent provided by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. Your use of FansConnected and its services and features will be solely and entirely at your own risk. the foregoing does not affect any warranties that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law;
- FansConnected does not warrant or guarantee that use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, since FansConnected may need to carry our maintenance of the Website from time to time. However, FansConnected will use its reasonable endeavors to carry out any such maintenance of the Website outside of business hours (including between 09:00 and 17:00 (US time) and will endeavor to give reasonable notice where possible, however this may not always be possible;
- in no event shall FansConnected be liable under contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other legal or equitable theory, for any indirect, incidental, exemplary, special, punitive or consequential damages (including, and without limitation, loss of use, profits, data or information, or loss of business goodwill or opportunity) arising out of or related to your use of (or your inability to use) FansConnected or any of its services or features, nor shall FansConnected be held liable in the event your User Content is illegally distributed by another User, however where such distribution does occur please contact us at support@FansConnected.io as we are happy to help prevent continuance of such distribution where we are reasonably able to do so; and
- in no event shall our total and aggregate liability to you and/or others for any and all claims arising out of or related to your use of (or your inability to use) FansConnected or any of its services or features, exceed one hundred dollars ($100.00). This does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages or total liability, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such case, our total and aggregate liability to you arising out of or related to your use of (or your inability to use) FansConnected or any of its services or features shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law or, if no amount is specified, one hundred dollars ($100.00).
By using FansConnected, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless us and our employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, causes of action, actions, suits, proceedings, judgments, orders, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and legal costs) arising out of or related to any of the following:
- your use of FansConnected or any of its services or features;
- any User Content created, published, or otherwise made available on FansConnected by you;
- any transaction or interaction between you and any other User of FansConnected; and/or
- your violation of these terms or any applicable law.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- You and we agree that these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America (without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof) and that any dispute between you and us concerning FansConnected or arising out of or related to these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the courts of the United States of America.
- Except where prohibited by applicable law, any claim or cause of action by you concerning FansConnected or arising out of or related to these Terms must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose, or be forever barred.
Waiver and Severability
- No waiver of any term or condition set out in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
The Terms constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and us regarding the Website and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations, and warranties, both written and oral, regarding the Website.
- If you have any questions, comments, complaints or concerns about FansConnected, please contact our support team at support@FansConnected.io
Last updated on September 03, 2019