In case you wonder, this is just a quick reminder on what is “good” and what is “bad” in the FansConnected realm. Although most of the suggestions written below are just common sense points, for some they might serve as eye-openers. So, here we go:
- Post. The more you post – the more popular you get. Popularity equals money, remember? Do it often – but not too often so you keep your subscribers from getting overwhelmed and eventually numb.
- Subscribe. Find new Content Creators and subscribe to their original content, expand your boundaries – you can unsubscribe at any moment.
- Share. Sharing is the king. Active sharing in social networks will definitely increase your fan base which, in a way, will help you achieve your business goals.
- Donate. You can donate as much as you want – or as little as you can – to your favorite Content Creator. Remember: what goes around comes around.
- Communicate. Tell your favorite Content Creators what you want / expect / need from them. Tell your subscribers whatever you feel like saying. Speak up and be heard. Spit it out! Nobody can read your mind and guess what you want unless you say it out loud.
- Be authentic. Although this is not as easy as the “copy-and- paste” approach, your efforts will eventually pay off with a solid fan base and the respect that an original content maker/producer deserves.
- Be clear. If your content is strictly for 18+ audience or just NSFW – please, state this while setting up your profile page by selecting the appropirate fields.
- Think before you do. Think twice before you use FansConnected for something that is described in our Don’ts.
- … And above all – have fun and make money!
- Don’t break the law – the international ones, the law of the state you reside in or our Terms and Conditions which is our internal law.
- Don’t share private/personal information of others if you got access to it. It seems like no big deal, but more often than not, it hurts.
- Don’t impersonate anyone who isn’t you. Eventually, the truth will come out and will harm you more than you would want to.
- Don’t infringe on others’ intellectual property rights nor do address or nickname squatting.
- Don’t spam. We closely monitor such activities and will unleash the wrath of our superpower on the offender. Or will just report him/her to the authorities.
- Don’t make bigotry and hate your primary source of income – we are for the freedom of speech, though aiming to raise money on just being a bully or attacking a social group or person, isn’t the right way to become rich. Poorly chosen words can always be forgiven, but consistent and intentional social bullying isn’t welcomed.
- Don’t attempt to perform any malicious activities toward the code base of our site: no data mining, no reverse engineering, no malware or other “-wares” distribution/execution whatsoever. Please. 🙂